Multi FlexHilton Herbs
This is a mix that really has stood the test of time and is still one of our biggest selling herbal supplements for horses and ponies. All those owners can't be wrong!
Multi-Flex is a dry supplement containing herbs such as devils claw root and nettle and was the very first supplement that Hilary Self, Medical Herbalist/Co-Director, formulated. It has stood the test of time and is still one of our biggest selling herbal supplements for horses and ponies. The liquid version Multi-Flex Gold is more economical for larger horses.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FRESH DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE WILL BE ADDED IF WE SHIP OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE AS WELL AS THE DROP SHIP. THIS IS DONE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH THE FRESHEST POSSIBLE WHOLE FOOD INGREDIENTS.
- We recommend introducing the product gradually over a period of 5 - 7 days. If possible divide the recommended daily quantity between 2 administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions can be found on the side panel of the bag.
- Please allow 4 weeks for benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals, so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Owners of larger horses may find the liquid version of this product, Multi-Flex Gold more economical.
- If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your Veterinarian immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals, or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q : Does Multi-Flex contain animal bi-products such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are made from animal cartilage?
A : NO - unlike many joint supplements for horses, that are made from animal bi - products none of our Mobility range contain any animal derived ingredients
This tried and tested formula will help your horse or pony maintain supple joints, muscles and optimum mobility whatever their age and might be more appropriate in some cases than our Senior Horse formula. Owners might also like to consider our Releaf Gold to be used occasionally alongside one of our mobility range if additional support is required. Externally consider our TLC or Muscle Magic lotions.
At 3 x 50ml scoops per day, 2.2lb should last approx 24 days, costing approx $2 per day
Contains: Devils Claw root, Hawthorn flowering tops, Meadowsweet herb, Milk Thistle seed, Nettle leaf, Cleaver herb, Celery seed, Dandelion root.
Multi-Flex should be added to feed on a daily basis, if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds. Full instructions will be found on the packaging but if you have any queries at all please do contact our Helpline for more information.
Full instructions will be found on the packaging. The quantity of product added to your horse or pony's feed can be slightly increased or decreased, depending on the circumstances as, like humans, all horses & ponies are individuals. Very often a lower maintenance amount, will be sufficient for a horse or pony that is going to be kept on the herbs long-term.
Directions for use:
Up to 12.2hh : 1 scoop daily
12.2hh to 14.2hh: 2 scoops daily
14.2hh to 15.2hh : 3 scoops daily
15.2hh to 16.2hh : 4 scoops daily
16.2hh+ : 4 to 5 scoops daily
How much do I have give?
As above with some allowance for type and full instructions will be found on the packaging. Ofthen a lower 'maintenance' amount can be sufficient for a horse or pony that is going to be kept on the herbs long-term. Remember, like humans, all horses and ponies are individuals.
Do email: email@example.com for further advice