Have you ever wanted to know all about natural medicine and holistic health for your horse? Have you ever wanted to pick the brain of the leading holistic equine vet? If this is you, you have come to the right spot.
Horse Healthmanship™ is the only complete natural nutrition and holistic health course available anywhere in the world. Dr Joyce Harman is going to share her brain and 33 years of experience in the holistic veterinary world with you.
In just 7 minutes (or less) each day I will take you through everything you need to know to truly understand natural nutrition for your horses and be able to apply it.
This course contains a tremendous amount of information taught in clear, easy to understand language. Dr Harman will take you from understanding the anatomy of the digestive tract (the key to knowing the why of how to help horses heal) all the way through feed types, supplements, and the application of this practical knowledge to various horse conditions.
Later, modules will be added that expand that foundation of nutrition to the rest of natural horse health and management. These will include homeopathy and herbal medicine courses.
This will not replace your veterinarian but enhance your ability to keep your horse healthy and need less veterinary care. With the shortage of veterinarians in many parts of the country and world, the knowledge gained here will help you keep your horse happy and healthy.
This 9 module nutrition course will include the option to add a live component, with 2 group sessions each month with Dr. Harman. This will get your questions answered and help guide you on your journey. Spaces for the live version will be limited.
Come join us on this experience! It will be life changing and will put you in charge of your horse’s health. More details to follow. Enter your email to sign up for advance notification.
Overview of course:
1. What is health? How to recognize sublet signs
2. Physiology of the digestive tract. Understand what we are feeding
3. Energetics of feeding. A look at how Chinese medicine helps us understand feeds
4. Sources of food. How to make healthy selections
5. Sources of food-Forage. The ins and outs of feeding forages
6. Sources of food-concentrates. A deep dive into protein, fats, energy and water
7. Nutrients and supplements. Learn how to make useful selections that really help your horse
8. How to feed for different life stages from foals to old age
9. What tests are available to help sort out nutritional needs