Tick Slick Spray for Pets (5oz concentrate in 32 oz bottle ready to add water, or 10 oz concentrate-makes 2 quarts diluted)
*You will need to add exactly 27 ounces of purified water for every 5 ounces of concentrate! This is to avoid shipping water. Add to supplied spray bottle and apply.
Our professionally formulated Oil-Free coat conditioner applies easily and safely to horses and dogs making their coats literally "Too Slick for Ticks".
Our lavender scented conditioner is a natural deterrent without harsh chemicals. Just spray on and ticks can not hang on!
Simply apply to a clean animal companion anywhere that may come into contact with grasses, weeds, or shrubs. Pay special attention to legs and tails.
A single application will last up to a week, yet is safe to use daily.
Tick Slick concentrate may be pre-mixed & stored in a closed container, then shaken and poured into a bottle with sprayer.
What's inside this sleek solution?
Tick Slick ingredients are commonly found in cosmetics and hair conditioners. There are no known negative side effects for animals or their human handlers.
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Lavender Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate
*This product contains one or more ingredients currently published by US Equestrian as a prohibited substance. Please consult the governing body for this and any other organizations under which you may compete.
- Effective immediately and continues deflecting ticks for up to one week, or longer.
- Oil-Free. Leaves no residue. Quick drying.
- Can be used on a wet or dry coat.
- Free of negative side effects.
- Safe to use daily.
- Safe to use in combination with nearly all other pest prevention products.
- Use to easily remove stickers and tangles.
- Deflects Bot Fly eggs from attaching to horses and livestock.
- Deters dirt and creates a coat that will look and feel better than ever!
- Grooming time may be cut by up to 80%.
- Tick Slick lavender scent is pleasant and calming, and it naturally deflects ticks.