ABC PlusA.B.C. Plus
A.B.C.’s Plus® does not supply nutrients for the horse (Host Animal). It is a nutrient
pack for digestive microflora only. A.B.C.’s Plus® contains ingredients processed by
fermentation, yielding nutrient specific enzymes, substrate and stabilized bacteria.
Each individual horse has different nutritional requirements. With this in mind,
A.B.C.’s Plus® and the Free Choice Stress System help to fulfill individual
nutritional needs. (Offer Free Choice Salt at all times.)
What is A.B.C.’s Plus®?
• A nutrient pack for digestive microflora.
• Contains ingredients that are cultivated by fermentation, yielding nutrient
specific enzymes, substrates and stabilized bacteria.
• Helps to optimize digestion, utilization, and absorption of nutrients,
including those naturally occurring within your water, forage, and other
• When fed with other supplements, helps to maximize absorption for
• Aids in the development of muscle and skeletal tissues, including hair
coat and hooves.
• Helps to support the tissues of the digestive system, for a healthy
A.B.C’s Plus® is a supplement for the digestive system.
DIRECTIONS: 2 oz (60 cc) scoop is included
Stallions, Weanlings, Gestating Mares,
Horses in Training, Yearlings and
Lactating Mares: 2 scoops daily.
Aged Horses: 2 to 4 scoops daily.
Satisfied users of A.B.C.’s Plus® have reported reduced feed bills, better
attitude, increased resistance to harmful bacteria outbreaks, sound hoof
development, unbelievable hair coat shine, and general overall improved health.
The secret to good nutrition is not how many nutrients are present in a
supplement, but rather how available they are and how efficiently they
can be utilized when digested.
ABC’S PLUS® - 25 LB BAG (100 day supply)
ABC’S PLUS® - 12.5 LB BUCKET (50 day supply)
Improvements in Physical Health such as:
• Resistance to colic
• Reduced leg problems during growth
• Sound and more disease resistant foals
• Reduced reactions to equine de-wormers
• Rapid improvement in mental stability
• Remarkably sound hoof development
• Improved action and movement
• Reduced feed requirements
- Helps to increase the availability of minerals and
protein in the horse’s diet.
• Aids in muscle and skeletal development.
• Helps build immunities in the body.
• Aids in hair coat and hoof development.
Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Organic Oat Groats, Diatomaceous Earth, Reed-Sedge Peat,
Organic Linseed Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Attapulgite Clay, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa
Meal, Monosodium Phosphate, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Dried Kelp, Bentonite, Sodium Aluminosilicate,
Salt, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Culture, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate,
Potassium Chloride, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese
Hydroxychloride, Manganese Sulfate, Basic Copper Chloride, Organic Garlic, Organic Fenugreek, Niacin, Sulfur,
Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Acetic Acid, Copper
Sulfate, Organic Feed Grade Dried Milk, Calcium Pantothenate, Organic Egg Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
Organic Cloves, Organic Lecithin, Organic Barley, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Beta-Carotene,
Calcium Hydroxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Organic Dandelion, Ethylenediamine
Dihydriodide, Organic Parsley, Magnesium Chloride, Organic Althea Root, Organic Dried Tomato Pomace, Yucca
Schidigera Extract, Organic Horseradish, Organic Licorice, Organic Sweet Orange Peel, Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Concentrate, Organic Peppermint, Organic Calendula, Organic Ginger, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sage, Organic
Common Fennel, Organic Thyme, Organic Lemon Grass, Organic Elder Flowers, Cobalt Carbonate, Organic Papain,
Organic Basil, Organic Violet Leaves, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Juniper Berries.