Rush Creek MineralsA.B.C. Plus
- Fortified and properly balanced source of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Contains essential macro and micro (trace) minerals, plus added vitamin sources
- Recommended if you are feeding alfalfa hay
- Offer free choice to help maintain mineral balance with the ever-changing quality of hay, feedstuffs, or other forages
- Not a significant source of selenium. Selenium would need to be fed separately to meet any deficiencies that may be present. Speak with your veterinarian to discuss whether ABC's Selenium and Vitamin E Supplement is needed in your horse's diet.
- Note: Have salt available at all times
Feed free choice. It can be in a bucket in a stall, in a shed (needs to be protected from rain). It can also be offered to the horse when you feed or visit. they will take what they need. It does not have to be in front of them all the time. In nature horses had to travel to find the mineral sources. They learn when its avaiable. This is espcially useful in pasture situations where you want one horse to have it, but not the whole herd.
Note: Some horses really love the stuff. If they keep eating you out of house and home after 2 months, Dr Harman recommends to ration them to a handful daily or every few days. MOst horses regulate themselves after a few weeks to a month.
Rush Creek 1:1 Mineral™ is fortified with highly available sources of Calcium and Phosphorus to help balance any hay source. Rush Creek 1:1 Mineral™ is a must if you are feeding alfalfa hay. Reach the full benefits of Rush Creek 1:1 Mineral™ by including A.B.C.’s Plus® in your ration.