Dr. Joyce Harman
Tic X First ResponseHilton Herbs
Developed through a joint effort between Dr. Joyce Harman and Hilton Herbs. Recommended for owners looking to provide their horses with a multi-systemic holistic product to help maintain a strong, healthy immune response to infection. Formulated using herbs selected for their ability to support the liver, spleen and kidney health and function, whilst helping maintain good quality connective tissue, collagen cellular health and digestive function.
Use TX First Response as soon as any infection is suspected. Formulated with herbs selected to help support the liver, spleen, kidney and digestive health and function, whilst helping maintain a strong and effective immune response.
- Shake well before use
- Administer orally - twice daily
- Full directions for use can be found on the back label
- Can be given orally by syringe
- For full absorption allow 3-5 days
- 330lbs - 440lbs (2.5ml)
- 442lbs - 660lbs (5ml)
- 662lbs - 1100lbs (7.5ml)
- 1102lbs - 1320lbs (10ml)
- 1322lbs & above (12.5ml)
Active Ingredients per 1 ml
A Proprietary Formula containing extracts of:
- Andrographis Herb
- Milk Thistle Seed - Certified Organic
- Meadowsweet Flowering Herb - Certified Organic
- Bilberry Fruit - Certified Organic
- St John's Wort Flowering Herb - Certified Organic
- Sarsaparilla Root - Responsibly Wild Crafted
- Fresh Turmeric Root - Certified Organic
- Pau d'arco Bark - Responsibly Wild Crafted
- Garlic Bulb - Certified Organic
- Black Peppercorns - Certified Organic
- Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, Grain Alcohol
- Active & Inactive Ingredients:= 100% of the product ingredients
We recommend alternating between the two Tic X tinctures for long term use, switching every 1-2 months in order to ensure the horse's system is presented with a regularly changing herb profile.
This product is now called TX First Response (was TicX First Response) but that is the only change. The ingredients are exactly the same as they were, so our customers can be confident they will get the same fantastic product for their horses and pony's.
Note: Our Gold Products are now being manufactured for us in the USA, by a company that for over 36 years has been producing the very finest botanical supplements. The company is fully compliant with the industries toughest certifications, and is registered with the FDA , as both a Food Facility and Drug Establishment, complying with the latest Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and USDA regulations.
The great news is that all our Proprietary formulas are still being made using the same fantastic ingredients, and are just as cost effective as before. As an added bonus, most of the tinctures/extracts used in our Proprietary Formula’s are Certified Organic and /or Responsibly Wild Crafted, and the products now have a 5 year shelf life!