Click the links below to learn about various topics:
- What does the Ranitidine recall mean for horses?
- Homeopathy may be at risk – consider investing in a home first aid kit
- Hemp: A Plant Whose Time Has Come
- An Ancient Medicine Prospective of IR and Cushing’s Issues of the Horse
- GMO and Glyphosates
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Muzzles and Teeth Damage
- Lyme Disease in the Equine
- Nutritious Hemp Seeds Are a Good Source of Protein
- Stop Starving Your Horse – Learn More About Your Horse’s Metabolism and How to Manage It
- Dr. Joyce Harman Named AHVMA Innovator of the Year for the Harmany Muzzle
- Keep Your Horses Safe While Grazing
- 1. Harmany Grazing Muzzle
- 2. Unique Design
- 3. Tips and Tricks
- 4. FAQ
- 5. Testimonials
- 6. Tack Shop Partners
- Feeding herbs to animals
- Hitting Pay Dirt!
- What Is Health?
- To Blanket, or Not to Blanket…That is the Question
- Is Your Horse ready for Old Man winter?
- Keep Your Horse At The Optimal Winter Weight
- The Energetics Of Food
- Holistic Deworming
- Homeopathic treatment of digestive disorders
- Disease From A Holistic Perspective