Does your horse show any of these signs? If so, a poorly fitting saddle may be the cause.
1) showing any objection to being saddled
2) being “cold-backed” during mounting
3) slow to warm up or relax
4) resistance to work
5) resistance to training aids
6) hock, stifle, or obscure hind limb lameness
7) front leg lameness, . . . → Read More: Hands On Saddle Fitting
When looking at medicine from a CAVM standpoint, the first question to ask is what is health? Health is defined as freedom from disease. According to this definition many domesticated horses are not truly healthy. In conventional medicine “normal,” chronic conditions are accepted as healthy, as long as the animal is considered free from devastating illness. . . . → Read More: What Is Health?
this is a fabulously simple and effective remedy for those times your dog meets up with a black and white pussy cat of the smellier persuasion. And since most of us own dogs, it will come in handy at some point in our life.
1 quart hydrogen peroxide
(3%, from the store)
1/4 cup baking soda
1 tsp. liquid . . . → Read More: Skunk Shampoo